The grandest feelings are inevitable when traveling to the world’s largest log cabin!
Located in the heart of nature between river and mountain, Fairmont Le Château Montebello features breathtaking architecture, authentic experiences and luxurious moments. Escape to Canada’s iconic log château for an exclusive getaway in the Louis-Joseph Suite, the resort’s newly added one-bedroom suite. The suite offers lovely views of the Ottawa River and Yacht Club while proposing a rustic-chic setting for the ultimate cabin experience.
- Luxurious accommodation in the Louis-Joseph Suite
- Welcome amenity and dessert wine delivered to the suite at arrival
- Bottle of Champagne delivered to the suite at arrival
- Gastronomic dinner and a bottle of wine servied in the suite
- Gastronomic breakfast served in the suite
- Gratuities on meals
- 60-minute relaxation massage for two in the spa’s couples suite
From $2,500 CAD per night in the Louis-Joseph suite based on double occupancy. Taxes are not included. A mandatory daily resort experience fee will be added to the rate. Click here for the details. Click here for the details.
Between Monday, November 1, 2021 and Thursday, December 22, 2022
Subject to availability. Some black out dates apply. Not available: December 23-31, 2021. Must cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation fee. Enjoy meals including gratuities (gastronomic breakfast and dinner), welcome amenities upon arrival and a 60-minute massage for two, as compared to the fully flexible rate, when booking this package. This package cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Spa reservation required. Please contact 819 423 3099.