Accessibility at Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Fairmont Le Château Montebello strives to meet the needs of its guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel if you have any special requests relating to your disability or need any additional accessibility information about the hotel’s facilities and services.
- Public Entrance
- Route from accessible public entrance to registration area, accessible guestrooms, restaurants, the meeting room/ballroom area, business center, and spa services.
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Business Center
Fairmont Luxury Room
One king bed, one queen bed or two double beds. Newly renovated room with contemporary bathroom.
1st, 2nd, 3rd floorOne king bed, one queen bed, or two double beds4 People
Deluxe Luxury Room
One king bed or two queen beds with one sofa-bed. Spacious room. Ideal for families. Newly renovated room with contemporary bathroom.
Floors 1 – 3One king bed or two queen beds with one sofa-bed6 People
Additional Accessibility Information & Services
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair drivers
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- Service animals are welcome
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel.