Golf at Château Montebello
We thank you for a wonderful 2023 golf season! We look forward to seeing you on our course next year.
Secluded and peaceful, the greenways at Château Montebello follow the natural landscape’s rolling hill and valley terrain, thanks to the well thought out design of golf course architect Stanley Thompson. Surrounded by deciduous forest that transforms into a blaze of red, gold and orange in autumn, this 6,308 yard course debuted in 1929 as a key feature of the exclusive Seigneury Club.
Awards & Accolades
- ScoreGolf Top 59 Canadian Public Golf Courses – 17th best golf course for ‘Value’ (2017)
- Golfweek’s Best Canadian Classic Top 100 – 9th best golf course in Canada (2015)
- Golfweek’s Best – Canadian Classic (2014, 2013, 2012)
- OttawaGolf Fairway Awards – 2nd place for Best Scenery Award (2014, 2012, 2011)
- OttawaGolf Fairway Awards – Best Scenery Award (2013)
- Canadian Golf Magazine – Top 100 Golf Courses in Canada (2013)